The goals of this webinar, Autism Resources for Crisis Centers, are to explain how to use resources specific to the autism community when an autistic person calls or texts a crisis line, as well as to describe how volunteers will use the resources to help autistic people.
• Autism friendly resources for crisis centers
• One page resource paper and supplemental pages
• Utilizing this resource in crisis centers setting
Learning Objectives – after the webinar participants will be able to:
• List the information on the one page resource and supplemental pages
• Describe how to identify and work with autistic people on a call or text crisis line
• Explain the benefit of addressing autism in their crisis centers
• Implement this resource for frontline use in your crisis centers
*A link to the Webinars will be sent via email once purchase information is confirmed.